You may be wondering why you should invest in a SAAM Precision Intense course. SAAM provides exceptional training and cheap insurance, especially if you are going on your "hunt of a lifetime" (i.e. Sheep Slam, Elk, Pronghorn Antelope). You certainly want to be confident in your abilities to make a clean, accurate shot.
Our graduates rarely, if ever, tell us about the "one that got away!"
The following questions have been designed to help you conclude that SAAM Precision is right for you.
- Do I know my distance limitations with my gear and skill level to ensure I can harvest my quarry in one, clean shot?
- Do I know my exact bullet drop out to my distance capabilities?
- Do I know how to read all stages of the wind out to my hunting distances (including, in between me and my target) and how to adjust my shot placement for the different variables?
- Do I know how to compensate for elevation and temperature changes where I hunt? (Very important for hunting sheep/goats at high altitudes)
- Do I know how to use my gear and items found in my environment to situate myself in a rock-solid shooting position in any hunting situation?
If you answered NO to ANY of these questions, or if you just want to make certain you are at your best, you should seriously consider SAAM Precision training before you go on your next hunt. Besides, not only is it exceptional training, SAAM courses are a lot of FUN.
SUMMARY OF SAAM PRECISION TRAINING
SAAM Precision has been designed so that you will learn the following tactics and skills as they relate to hunting:
- How to maximize your own capabilities and your equipment’s potential in real world hunting situations.
- Many new shooting positions and how to become more stable in positions you may already know and use (i.e. kneeling, sitting, off shooting sticks or the tree you’re hiding behind).
- How to read the winds at your target, in addition to the winds in between you and your target, and how to compensate for such winds and other environmental factors.
- Ways to use your surroundings to your advantage and how to work with your Guide or PH to improve the success of your hunt.
- Your limitations – when you can and cannot make the shot in any given circumstance, making you a more ethical hunter.
- How to set up quicker and make shots confidently by utilizing our realistic targets, ranges and courses.
- How to clean your rifle and determine how cleanliness affects the accuracy of each shot, which is very important for first shot accuracy.
- Many different techniques that may be employed in the field – not just "The Way". We teach you a variety of tactics and you decide which method suits you best!